World Leading Gas Supplier, One-Station Solution In China.
Quality and Service Are Our Culture, reliable and trustworthy.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one container|
|Packaging Details:||According to customer‘s requirement|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 working days after receipt of deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per week|
|CAS No.:||74-98-6||UN No.:||UN1978|
|Appearance:||Colorless||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
liquefied compressed gas,
Liquid Gases Propane C3H8 Gas Purity 99.5% UN1978 Used for Fuel
Propane (/ˈproʊpeɪn/) is a three-carbon alkane with the molecular formula C3H8. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure, but compressible to a transportable liquid. A by-product of natural gas processing and petroleum refining, it is commonly used as a fuel. Propane is one of a group of liquefied petroleum gases (LP gases). The others include butane, propylene, butadiene, butylene, isobutylene, and mixtures.
Dot Class: 2.2
UN NO: UN1978
CAS NO: 74-98-6
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
1. Propane is often used as a fuel for barbecues, portable stoves and motor vehicles.
2. Steam cracking to prepare feedstock for basic petrochemical products.
3. Acting as a fuel or pressurized gas in some flamethrowers
4. Raw material for the production of propanol.
5. Used to precipitate corundum in the semiconductor industry.
Packaging & Shipping
|Package Size||13.4Ltr Cylinder||118Ltr Cylinder||ISO Tank|
Contact Person: Millet